Floss-mode!


Good people,
It is not everyday that I get the chance to floss. But there's a lawyer friend of mine who shocked me with this question paper they did early this week. They were actually being told to use my article as a basis for their arguments on the Constitution.
It is not just any other exam, it is an exam for people studying for masters in law, in their second semester at the University of Nairobi.
How about that?
Well, if you don't believe me, here is the question paper:

At the bottom, is the citation of my article that appeared in the Nation on Madaraka Day! Hehehe...I had to look at it twice:





And here is the question that the lawyers grappled with. I am not sure the article helped much, but then again, there are those who found it useful. No?



Anyway, you can read the online version of the article.

Comments

  1. That's how you know you are an authority. Accept that simple fact. Next time as you write remember...you really cant tell how far back into HISTORY or FUTURE that piece may take you. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It confirms one thing: you are a big shot, a big deal :but where's your big watch boss?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Cockroach Dance

This is Louis --that interview with artists was tight!

Remembering Dr Margaret Ogola (June 12,1958 - September 21, 2011)