It's that time...

Good people,
Thank you for standing by me and reading all my thoughts. That 8,700 plus of you have been on my blog, read quietly and walked away is simply amazing. I appreciate that very much. That some of you had the time to read and leave a comment is equally enthralling. And I know more will be reading and going back through the posts to read some more.
But, five years doing the same thing, is not fun. People grow old, things that we used to love sound silly, the stuff that we used to enjoy, sounds commonplace, and the things that helped us grow are taken foregranted.
But no. You have been wonderful. Blogger too has been a great host for me, for free and I really appreciate that. The writing will never stop, I hope it gets better and better and better. For now though, I have to say goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cockroach Dance

This is Louis --that interview with artists was tight!

Remembering Dr Margaret Ogola (June 12,1958 - September 21, 2011)