Things-a-go-crucial!

"But the Church is painfully aware, too, that it can only preach from the pulpit, never in bedrooms. Behind the closed doors and drawn curtains of the bedroom, only the conscience is supreme." -KODI BARTH

I was just reading Kodi Barth. Then when I reached one of his 2006 articles about the Catholic Church and Invitrofertilisation, I got this quote at the tail-end of his article.

Well, with the current debate on abortion and Kadhi's Court, I tend to agree with Archbishop Eliud Wabukala, he of the Anglican Church, that it will be unwise for the church to go on to public rallies.

The pulpit is the farthest they can 'safely' go and I wish them well.

PS: "No kitwek" seems to be my cry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cockroach Dance

This is Louis --that interview with artists was tight!

Remembering Dr Margaret Ogola (June 12,1958 - September 21, 2011)