KBC and the World Cup

That story has lots of issues which no one dares to touch. If I did, and I will do it later, it will be in a book. It makes for nice reading for any one who wants to understand what the media is all about.

PS: Go to the www.eastafrican.co.ke and search 'KBC' then read. A nice, beautiful read. No? And these media wars, are they really healthy? I need to read some of the reports around here.

PS2: The month is done and I have done only six blogs. Damn! That's too low. I haven't even checked myy alumni mails, but I have been writing many stories. Work-life balance is crying for a review. I am working on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cockroach Dance

This is Louis --that interview with artists was tight!

Remembering Dr Margaret Ogola (June 12,1958 - September 21, 2011)